#18: Adoption, Unicorns and Eating Your Own Teeth with Megan Burns
(If THAT title doesn't make you need to know more, you're dead inside.)
Megan Burns is a remarkable mom of 5 who is passionate about being an advocate for those who need one. Her goal is to show those in need that they are both known and loved. She is the owner of She Does Justice which is a shop that gives back a portion of their profit to a cause of YOUR choice. Her story has lots of unexpected twists and turns (like all of ours) and I'm excited to share it with you!
What we chat about:
- Her journey to find her birth mother
- Her road toward adopting their daughter
- How and why her business started
- How she attempts to maintain balance being a working mom
Strategies to Struggle Well:
Remember: you're more likely to succeed at your plan if you make it small and actionable AND if you choose when this week you'll do it.
- Maybe you're in an overwhelming season of unknowns and you need to focus on prayer over action for a time.
- Maybe one of the books Megan mentioned seemed interesting and you want to check one out!
- My strategy to struggle well this week is to continue to plug away at my powersheets for 2016.
What about you?
Where to find Megan:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram, twitter or facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you've been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!***