#148: Planting & Celebrating with Jess Connolly
Jess Connolly is a woman who wants to leave her generation more in awe of God than she found it. She is passionate about family, God's Word, and seeing women take their place in the Kingdom. She loves communicating, coffee, color, and the local church. She and her husband Nick live in Charleston, SC where they've planted Bright City Church. They have four wild and hilarious kids: Elias, Gloriana, Benjamin, and Cannon. They also have an unruly dog named Deacon.
What we chat about:
- how her gift of being a prophet affects the way she teaches
- why she and her husband felt called to start a church
- Jess' struggle with being an intense person
- the transition from your kids feeling like work to feeling like family
- the benefits of allowing your kids to experience some of the darkness in the world
- being available for your children without prying into their lives
- the freedom of accepting that you are not enough to raise your children
- a different perspective on the Kardashians
Connect with Jess:
Liquid IV: get 20% off any item using code STRUGGLE
Prep Dish: get 2 weeks free by visiting PrepDish.com/msw
Zip Recruiter: try it for free at ZipRecruiter.com/MSW
Phulr: get 20% a three-fragrance sample set with code MSW
Ways to support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram because I want to hear YOUR thoughts! If you've been encouraged, share the episode with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!