#136: Questions for God with Kitty Slattery
Known by millions as a long-time Contributing Editor for Guideposts magazine, Kathryn “Kitty” Slattery has written hundreds of stories of hope and inspiration for a wide variety of publications, including Parent Life, Today’s Christian Woman, and Angels on Earth magazines. Kathryn resides in beautiful New Hampshire with her husband Tom, and they are the parents of two grown children.
What we chat about:
- what appeals to Kitty about being a ghostwriter
- how sharing other people's stories has strengthened her faith
- God's awesome ability to redeem the worst things in life
- how God used Kitty's interest in fortune telling to lead her to Him
- what she learned from talking with Fred Rogers (and his puppets)
- why we should all be asking questions
- the strength that's built by going through pain and struggles
Connect with Kitty:
Canvas People: get a free 11x14 canvas free using promo code MSW
Butcher Box: free bacon and $20 off your first order using promo code MSW
ProFlowers: get 100 blooms with a free glass vase starting at $19.99 by clicking the blue mic in the top right corner of ProFlowers.com and use the promo code MSW
Teami Blends: get 15% off of orders of $29.99 or more using the promo code MSW15
Ways to support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram because I want to hear YOUR thoughts! If you've been encouraged, share the episode with another mom.
The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!