#133: Living a Purposeful Life with Kat Lee
Kat Lee is passionate about teaching others how to jump-start each day with a grace-filled, life-giving morning routine. She is a writer, speaker, podcaster and founder of HelloMornings.org. She and her husband, Jimmy, live in Waco, Texas, with their three children.
What we chat about:
- the joy of having older kids (that you can watch Hallmark movies with)
- why Kat has chosen to use homeschool, provate school and public school to educate her kids
- Kat's yearly family road trip adventures
- tactics for limiting your children's screen time
- how narrowing your focus will help you accomplish more
- the importance of starting your day with healthy choices
Connect with Kat:
Pursuit Community: get $325 off registration for the Mastermind Retreat in Nashville, TN using promo code MSW
Care Of: 25% off your first month with promo code MSW
Daily Harvest: 3 free cups using promo code MSW
Ways to support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram because I want to hear YOUR thoughts! If you've been encouraged, share the episode with another mom.
The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!