Kristen Hatton is the author of Face Time: Your Identity in a Selfie World for teen girls and the teen devotional Get Your Story Straight. A third book, The Gospel-Centered Life in Exodus for Students, is coming this summer. Kristen is also a blogger, Bible study teacher and speaker for groups of parents, women and teens. In addition to her own blog, she contributes frequently to the Rooted Ministry blog and enCourage women’s blog. She resides in Edmond, Oklahoma, with her pastor husband, and they have three teenagers.
What we chat about:
- Kristen's idea to start a Bible study with her daughter and her friends
- Walking through the season of her daughter's eating disorder
- How to have a friend and be a friend
- Understanding teens and empathizing with them
- Talking with teens about idolatry
- Teens and technology
- Laying a foundation for the teen years
Connect with Kristen:
RX Bar: get 25% off your first order using the promo code MSW
Support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you've been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!